It Is 1am and I Am Thinking of You

The large crack of thunder shook the window and then I saw the flash of bright lighting illuminating the rainy sky and the streets below just for a second. I sit here near my opened window looking out with tears in my eyes. It is 1 am in the morning and I am here crying over someone who will never have the same feelings as me. But I still have feelings for them and always will. Teardrops run down my cheeks. Love is complicated it’s not easy at all. Another illuminating flash of lighting visibly lights up the sky, and the room I could see the reflection of my face in the window just for a second. I could see tears in my face and see the hurt and pain in my face. Then, a large clap of deafening thunder rumbled and the window and my window seal vibrated. My phone lit up showing me a notification that the person I adore texted me. I looked hopelessly away from the phone and rested my forehead against the window. Looking down at the streets that had a few drunk people with umbrellas. I stared at them merely wondering if I will ever find someone who will genuinely love me as much as I love them or at least someone to be with.


Comments

Popular Posts